Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Times

Go down

Which times work best for the boss?

Boss Times I_vote_lcap0%Boss Times I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Boss Times I_vote_lcap100%Boss Times I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Boss Times Empty Boss Times

Post by Tanner Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

So I know that participating in the boss is important because it gives honor badges which are a nice resource to have. Due to the fact that it is hard for everyone to be on at the same time for a boss fight, either an alternating schedule could be implemented or if there is a majority of the guild that can make it at a certain time it could just be scheduled at that time, but willing to try to incorporate a smaller group of people that wouldn't ever be able to make it at that time. Right now I will usually be running the boss time at around server reset time, sometimes before, sometimes after it until I can get a better idea of if there is a better time for everyone. I plan on eventually moving to higher level bosses as we obtain more credits (per fight: 50 for boss 1, 300 boss 2).
I believe we can take down boss 2 as it's not much harder just about triple the hp but the issue is having enough guild credits to fight it every time so until we have a larger amount it will just be boss 1 for now.

This is why I am going to make a poll and I want to get an idea of what times would work best for everyone. So please make sure that if you want a boss time that is good for you a majority of the time, Vote

Pick the best time range that would work everyday. Also, feel free to comment and reply to this message if you want to give a more specific time or have any questions/comments.

Note: The server resets at 10pm my time which is the timezone GMT-7 which is what these poll times are based off.
Tanner
Tanner
Admin

https://dark-bh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down